Email Us! At Veterinary Medicine & Surgery, we understand the nature of having to make financial decisions that best suit the needs of not only your pet but your family as well. We strive to communicate the estimated costs of our services to help you with these decisions. Payment is due at the time services are performed and for you convenience, we accept the following forms of payment:
- Check with appropriate identification
VMS encourages pet health insurance plans.
For more information, these two forms provide invaluable information in making your insurance choice:
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Veterinary Medicine and Surgery understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee